Wishing you all well. After a very full summer and fall, life is fairly quiet at Watershed this winter, as we move through this latest surge. We are booking into the early fall of 2022, and are seeing some months booking quickly. We do suggest you submit a retreat inquiry using the following link sooner than you may have in previous years. schedule a retreat.
For more information on new retreat offerings as they come online, as they emerge, please join our newsletter.
We can’t wait to see you!
Support our Fiscal Sponsees
We are have been tremendously proud to be able to support the timely and essential work of our fiscal sponsees. We invite you to consider supporting them too.
- Dissenters is a new national movement organization that is leading our generation to reclaim our resources from the war industry, reinvest in life-giving institutions, and repair collaborative relationships with the earth and people around the world.”
- InMyWords is a youth-led campaign to reimagine justice and healing for all sexual harm survivors and to fight for solutions at the scale of the problem.
- Project Truth, Reconciliations, and Reparations is building a people-powered, intersectional mass movement to surface the origins of our inequalities and dismantle the policies and narratives that keep us divided, and push for reparations that will heal our relationships and our democracy.
- Prutehi Litekyan: Save Ritidian (PLSR) is a native and women-led organization fighting to protect Guam’s natural and cultural resources from an aggressive wave of US militarization.
- Relational Uprising supports communities and social movements to foster resilient, interdependent, relational culture of complex connection and inclusive collaboration. A culture that strives to align with the life protective principles of our ecology.”
- Rock Steady Farm is a LGBTQIA+ owned and operated cooperative farm, rooted in social justice, growing sustainable vegetables sharing land with Watershed.
- Root Rise and Pollinate is a strategic project to catalyze and nurture a transnational community of feminist human rights advancers, organizers and movement builders using embodied practice for social transformation.