We are currently booking organizational retreats for 2018.inquire about holding a retreat at Watershed
Included in our Retreats:
- Food: Three farm-sourced meals a day, snacks, teas and good coffee;
- Sleeping: A mixture double and multiple occupancy rooms with sturdy single and king-sized beds, bedding and towels;
- Meeting: A 750 square foot heated meeting yurt, a 450 square foot meeting room, additional breakout rooms, white boards, easels, AV equipment, and yoga props.
- Recreation: Full enjoyment of our campus, which includes our hiking trails, boating lake, waterfall, tennis/basketball court, ping pong table, reading room, campfire and vegetable farm.
- Accessibility: The majority of our center is wheel chair accessible and we are committed to accommodating a wide range of needs. Just ask.
- Capacity: Our summer accommodation capacity is 40 with additional offsite sleeping possibilities. Our cold season capacity is 30, and with additional offsite accommodations. Retreats over 20 people can have exclusive use of our center and a separate cottage for trainers.
Additional Services: In addition to our facilities, we offer a wide range of facilitation and educational opportunities, including designing and facilitating your entire retreat. Some of our offerings include:
- Organizational Development and Facilitation Services (See Services)
- Morning Yoga and Meditation
- Farm Tours
- Guided Hikes
The Watershed Center has a warmth that’s hard to put into words. While our organization was on retreat, we felt like we were actually a part of Watershed, and it was a part of us. I haven’t experienced anything quite like it at any other retreat center. It’s a home, a community, and a vital institution for our movements.
–Yotam Moram, The Wildfire Project
During my time at the Watershed, I felt like the two halves of me (who had barely shook hands before) met and united as one. Each class was invaluable, the food was nourishing, the space was comfortable and the people welcoming. Epic and life changing!
– Sara Kendall, WGXC Community Supported Radio