The Watershed Center is located 2 hours north of New York City, 30 minutes east of the Hudson River and along the Connecticut/Massachusetts border in Millerton, New York.
We are located at 44 Kaye Road, Millerton, NY 12546.
Metro North comes within 20 minutes of Watershed. From Grand Central (or 125th Street), take train to the Wassaic stop (check the schedule online). There is typically a transfer in the Southeast stop where you have to walk across the platform and switch trains. Please coordinate your ride from the train with your group leader. Taxi’s are available, see a list of our preferred services below. Biking from the train is feasible on the Hudson Valley Rail Trail which gets you within 3 miles of Watershed. Be sure to plan ahead for this option. Email us for more info.
GPS/Google Maps works fine: 44 Kaye Road, Millerton, NY 12546.
Please read below to help you navigate the last few miles coming from the south:
- Heading North on 22, from the light in the Village of Millerton, continue straight on 22 for 3 more miles
- Turn right on County Route 62 / Rudd Pond Road
- Within 1/2 mile, BEFORE the road turns sharply to the right, CAREFULLY continue STRAIGHT towards the triangle and then STRAIGHT onto Kaye Road
- Follow Kaye Road and turn right into the driveway where the road turns left (but you don’t!), just past the barns
- Once in our driveway, take a right towards the barn and park in our paved parking area
- Check in is in the Main House (the big one).
Yes, you can bike to Watershed! We are situated in a beautiful valley renowned for its rail trail and beautiful bikeable roadways. With a $5 permit from Metro-North, bring your bike on the train and take the rail trail to within 3 miles of Watershed (14 miles total).
Local Taxi Services to Watershed
Morning Star Taxi – 845-832-7933
Lakeville Livery, LLC – 860-435-8000 / 800-657-0670
Mike Courier – 845-518-6493
Carey’s Cab and Couriers – 845-518-6493
Questions and Problem Solving
Call Gregg at 917-886-2852 or email firstname.lastname@example.org